Friday, February 27, 2009

Lost Tooth

Many boys here have been losing teeth recently and so Clay had just learned of the Tooth Fairy when he noticed his own wiggly tooth in his mouth. After it came out we asked, “What do you hope the Tooth Fairy brings?”
He answered, “Choco chums” (from the Berenstein Bears book about no more junk food). Jeff winked at me because we remembered we had an unopened box of “Chocos,” an Indian version of Cocoa Puffs cereal. So Clay was incredibly shocked the next morning to see Chocos in his window. He said, “I think the Tooth Fairy brought those from America!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clayton, That's a pretty big smile, buddy! I'd be smiling too, if I got Chocos. Wish I was there to munch some with you. That Tooth Fairy made a good choice. Love you to the moon and back. Grandpa Rack

Anonymous said...

I'm excited you lost your tooth Clayton!!! Josh