
Emma and I went to a girl's party at
Amanda's the other day. This was for all the 6th-8th girls from the school. They had fun eating yummy food, doing nails, and painting artistic henna on eachother's arms. I think the henna they do is so beautiful. Even Emma and I got our arms done. This will last about two weeks. It's very popular for the bride and other women to do for weddings here.
4 comments:
love the henna...and the headband! : ) miss you guys -aud
i want a henna tat......my mom had one all over her arm..we have indian friends in new york and their son was getting married....all the women got to have them on the day of her shower....so much fun!!! and yes they are beautiful!!
They are beautiful designs... I would be afraid that they wouldn't come off for some reason :)
ade,
you didn't post about being an aborigine! but seriously, thanks for all you DO post! wow - how flexible and loving you are.
jenni
Post a Comment