When I saw these pictures, the word "grace" came to my mind. God has given us and the boys more than enough food here. I am also amazed at His grace in our lives as our children are getting used to this food and now they just do it like the other kids here. I have witnessed the power of Hebrews 4:16 "Grace to help us in our time of need." Amy Carmichael said, "Until the need ends, the supply of that which is divine will continue."
The boys eat on the ground outside for lunch, and on the cement floor inside for dinner. There are no chairs. They sit barefoot, and with folded hands, a smiling face, and eyes closed, the prayer they sing before they eat says: "Thank you God for giving us food...right where we are. Hallelujah, praise the Lord...right where we are."
May you know the grace of God, that meets your every need...right where you are.
2 comments:
Ade, when I see these pictures, "answered prayer" comes to mind, especially as you share how easily Clay and Emma are able to join in with the other boys at meal times. Let's make Cracker Barrel top priority when you get back!! Always praying for you, Mom Rack
I was so excited to read how you are. I have been wondering this week and praying. I miss talking to you girl! Thank you for sharing your day! It helps me to know how to pray. Did you hear of all the babies born last week? Amy Brinks-boy, Chapman-- Kelly Petitt-girl, Anna--Melissa Jones-girl, Lyla--Busy busy around here! Thought you'd want to know! Keep your chin up! The Lord is so pleased with you:) Love you!
Post a Comment