Wednesday, March 25, 2009

'Tis the season

Clay woke up the other morning and said, “My head is really itchy.” Yep, his head is lice-infested. Emma had a few too. Ugh. I was glad my sister had warned us about the possibility because we came prepared. I'm thankful for Walmart-brand lice treatment...but am wishing I brought a bigger bottle!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Buddy, I remember when your Aunt Melissa had lice. I think she was in Kindergarten just like you! Grampa and I will be praying that Mom can get all those little bugs out of there in a hurry! Did you have some Cracker Barrel Syrup yet? Yummy, huh! I sure do miss you, Clay, and I love you to the heavens...and down to the bottom of the ocean...and we're not stoppin' there!!!!
Grama Rack

Anonymous said...

Can you mayonnaise? Use that instead if the treatment if you can.

I used that for the whole family while we were waiting for Adrian and I refused to put pesticide on me! You can use it more often also if you need to.

It worked just as well, smelled a "little" bit better and made our hair really nice looking. (:

The hard part is picking out all the critters!

We will pray for them to disappear quickly!

Joyce

Stephanie said...

We were recently in the same boat and feel your pain! What was suggested to us was using the medicated shampoo once a week, with regular shampoo and straight white vinegar on the nights in between (wrapping the hair and rinsing/combing it out in the morning.) I hope your little "visitors" are gone very soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel your pain, I mean itch, Clayton!!! :) I had those little pests when I was in the 7th grade! We are praying that they will be gone soon!!!

We are all so happy to hear that your tummy is feeling better!!!! :) :) I bet it feels so great to feel good again. God is so good to answer our prayers and provide you with the right medicine! We love you and miss you like crazy!!!! (and your mom, dad and Emma too!) Give everyone a hug from us okay? ;) I love you buddy!!

Love,
Aunt Melissa

Anonymous said...

Poor little buddy! You guys are amazing... How's the treatment working? I hope he's getting better. I am praying for you, Clay! Jordan and Kaitlin are too!!! We love you! xoxo, Krista