
Dad and Mom Rack sent a bag full of goodies with my parents. One of the fun things inside were a whole bunch of pipecleaners. The little guys loved making eyeglasses with them at our place one afternoon. Amanda later told me that Miraj (in above photo with Clay) came out with his "eyeglasses" when it was time for studying that night!

And this little man is Rahul. These boys are precious.... They have captured our hearts.
3 comments:
Awwwww, Ade, thank you so much for these pictures. I love those happy smiles and sparkling eyes "behind" the "glasses"! What a delight! Do I also see a tissue paper butterfly tied up with a pipe cleaner on the table? Love it! Especially love that little guy in the USA shirt :) Looks like it fits perfectly! Love you so much, Mom Rack
How adorable! I should learn such joy from such simple things!
Thank you for sharing photos of all these precious little boys. I have been thinking of your family this week and lifting you up in prayer. *Rachel Perry*
Post a Comment