Here’s the milkman who brings our milk every afternoon.
And here’s the little dishwasher we use after every meal. Just plain cold water, and no soap. This may be a reason for Clay’s stomach issues…
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! I love all the green foilage in this picture. I never think of it that way. Somehow, I have more of a desert mentality. I especially love those little people in the pictures. I just want Clay to keep walking right thru the computer screen and into my arms that long for one of his long, tight Grammy hugs. And, oh how I would love to sneak up behind Emma and surprise her! I can't even imagine how special it will be for Grama Jan and Grampa Dave next week. You are all in our prayers!! Mom and Grama Rack
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
2 comments:
Hi! I love all the green foilage in this picture. I never think of it that way. Somehow, I have more of a desert mentality. I especially love those little people in the pictures. I just want Clay to keep walking right thru the computer screen and into my arms that long for one of his long, tight Grammy hugs. And, oh how I would love to sneak up behind Emma and surprise her! I can't even imagine how special it will be for Grama Jan and Grampa Dave next week. You are all in our prayers!!
Mom and Grama Rack
Josh thinks it looks like a lot of fun to deliver the milk!
Post a Comment