This is Frankey. He was dropped off at this children’s home when he was 6. He kept asking, “When is my mom going to come back for me?” But, she never came. Now Frankey is 12. He’s a forgotten boy, but not forgotten by the One who made him.The world would call it ironic that a forgotten boy would look out for those who are left out in his class at school. But, that’s Frankey. This is beauty from ashes. This is true redemption.
2 comments:
Sigh... thanks for sharing. Breaks my heart and makes me sing at the same time! Krista
Hi Adrienne, I was just catching my kids up on the blog (they chide me for not keeping them up on the newest posts!) I always read them right away, but sometimes the kids aren't around. Anyway, as I read about Frankey, I got too choked up to read. THank you for sharing his story, and thank you for being there with your family, loving on these kids. May God richly bless you today as you serve right where He's placed you. Love you!
Post a Comment