Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet Treat

Our kids have this thing for Cracker Barrel. And their grandparents know it. Tucked away in a package they sent for each of us was a tiny bottle of Cracker Barrel syrup. Yesterday Jeff made pancakes and we poured our new syrup over it. I told the kids, “Close your eyes and you can pretend you’re at Cracker Barrel.” And they did. What a treat. I wonder if any bottle of Cracker Barrel syrup has ever made it to India. Maybe they can use that in their advertising plan. Thanks, Mom and Dad Rack . . . for even the little things!

4 comments:

pammycakes said...

precious pictures........

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I heard about those little jars being sent over! =) What a treat!!! Krista
P.S. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I heard about those little jars being sent over! =) What a treat!!! Krista
P.S. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Clay and Emmie Lulu! You look mighty happy in those pictures!! We love those big huge smiles!!! Won't it be fun to go to Cracker Barrel together again? That makes us very excited!! Ade, thanks so much for this entry...it means a lot to us! We're going to pring this one and take it up to Cracker Barrel :).
TONS of LOVE, Grampa and Grama Rack