The Hindus were celebrating the festival of "Holi" where they sprinkle colorful powder on anyone passing by. We accidently got in on the mix by being outside that day. Anyone is fair game, so they even put powders on us. 
We even visited my dad's cousin and his family who live in Mussourie. They have a little boy about Clay's age and they connected immediately. It was such a great weekend for Clay, who has had the hardest time here. He ate well, wasn't sick, and made a friend who speaks English as his first language! God is good.
4 comments:
Yippppppeeeeee!!!!!!!! So happy for all of you, but especially our dear Clayton!!!!!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing, Ade, even amidst all of your family being there!! What a great week you are having!! I', giving a tea today. When I had the Christmas Tea at church Priscilla's Mom wond the free tea party so she and her mom and 6 other ladies are coming today. Should be a really special time. You're in our every prayer!
Love you so, Mom Rack
i'm loving your journey. i pray for your family and especially clay.....when he is older God will use these experiences for good even if little clay isn't so thrilled right now....:) glad you could get awaya and enjoy the comforts we so easily take for granted.......
Hi ade! I'm too so glad you guys are spending some time away to be refreshed and to be with your family. But I bet those boys missed you! Anxious to hear how that went:) Take care! Love you!
Clayton & Emma, I love the smiles on your faces, as you got cozy in the beds!! Love you a bunch, Grandpa Rack
Post a Comment