
Here are a few pictures of Valentine's decor in our apartment.
Jeff picked out this vintage ceiling tile for me for Christmas a few years ago. He made the frame out of barnwood.

A heart pillow that sits on our bed. I love the buttons.

An ornament from Melissa. It's such a pretty peachy-pink color.

The red garland that hangs above our doorway between the dining and living rooms.
5 comments:
I love the decorations, they look like pictures out of a magazine.
I was going to ask if you kept that red garland:) I have mine up as well! Yes, you guessed the right "creative" friend. It was a really fun night. Wish you were here!
Adrienne, you're sweet valentine touches warm my heart! Thank you for filling our hearts and your home with so much love!
Love you enormously!
Mom Rack
I love the decorations. They look so nice.
Ade, I love your enthusiasm for celebrating life!! Your decorations are beautiful!
I sure enjoyed Valentine's Day here in India too-- heart-shaped "pancakes" for breakfast (a good attempt, anyways!), heart-shaped sugar cookies, and construction paper Valentines for the little boys. My Valentines would've never made the cut for your blog, but Ade, the boys LOVED them. They held onto them all night, and some even kept them under their pillows. Precious, grateful little boys... my heart is so FULL!
Post a Comment