Friday, February 15, 2008

Recipe for a Healthy Body

I had a terrible sore throat recently and called Kim Griffey, a family friend from Indiana. She gave me some great tips on vitamins to take to boost my immune system. It worked so well for me, I thought I'd share:

Take 4 times/day--Vitamin C, A, Garlic, Echinacea, and zinc lozenges. Feel better soon!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

You need Juice Plus+ and that's it!!! It's not a supplement or isolated vitamins...it's whole food! 17 different fruits and vegetables... it's done wonders for my family!
Check it out! :) I am a distributor...so ask me any questions if you'd like.
Hope everyone is well! Mine are finally better...this asthma is NO fun. I'm looking into possibly having a mold problem...we'll see!
Have a great weekend!

Amanda Seibert said...

I was sick this week too... not fun. :-( Hope you're feeling better!
Thanks so much for keeping up with your blog. I love seeing your pictures, hearing your stories, and feeling connected with your family & life out in California.
LOVE YOU LOTS!

Christine said...

Thanks for the great vitamin advice. I was able to stay well last week by taking what I had here-Vitamin C. And I drank a lot of water, which I'm convinced helped a great deal.
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

wow i need some of that for this cold that i thought i had avoided but seems to be finally catching up with me :)

i can't wait to see the reichanadters smiling faces. less than 3 wks! oh wow...