The night before, Jeff had dinner with some friends visiting from out of town. They were heading to the airport the next day and gave him their unused groceries from Trader Joes. Gorgonzola cheese was one of those things. I thought how true it was that "God knows my details," as Beth Moore says. Even in the little things, He is there. May you see His fingerprints all over your life this week.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How awesome! So glad we could quite inadvertently bring a little happy moment to your day :). Enjoy the salad!
Exactly my favorite salad too! I find God is in the details only when I let him, and I should let him more often!
Oh, Adrienne, I love it when HE surprises me like that! And I love it when he surprises my children like that too! Enjoy your salad....maybe you can make it when I come out - I know I would really love it!
Have a beautiful day (it's snowing like crazy here........is that hard for you to imagine?)
Love you dear daughter,
Mom Rack
Post a Comment