Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A haircut for Shaggy

Last night we decided enough was enough. The hair had to go. Clay has been twirling his hair into knots. He let me in on his thought process:
"Momma, I just twirl until I can't twirl anymore and then it stops" (and becomes a knot).After the haircut, he looked into the mirror with a huge smile and said, "Whoa, Daddy's gonna say, 'Who's HE?' when he sees me." Then he cracked up laughing, and I laughed with him. Silly boy.

5 comments:

Susanna said...

Nice job on the cut, Ade! He's such a handsome boy. We were just talking last night about how long we'll let Easton's hair get... I can't cut it yet - he's my baby!! :)

jeny said...

very handsome! He looks a bit older, and very proud of his new look. Did you cut it? That's something I have not been brave enough to try yet.
have a great day!

Candy Family said...

Great job with the haircut! He looks like such a big boy. Have a great weekend. We are praying for you. May God use you as a blessing. No doubt He will!

Anonymous said...

Whoa,who is that boy? Hey, buddy, you look terrific! Do you like it better? I like you and love you alot! Can't wait to see you again - just 6 more weeks:):):):)
Grama Rack
(Great job, Ade!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, youare one cool dude! That's what I'm talkin' about!
Love ya, Granpa Rack