On a little side note...I was feeling rather fiery hot last night, with a 101 fever. Ugh. I've had a sore throat for 7 days and then fever last night. I'm hoping that burned it off and I'll be on the up and up now!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Little Red Engine
On a little side note...I was feeling rather fiery hot last night, with a 101 fever. Ugh. I've had a sore throat for 7 days and then fever last night. I'm hoping that burned it off and I'll be on the up and up now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is adorable--he did a good job! I'm sorry to hear you are sick with a fever though :o( There is a way to shrink pictures--just give me a call.
Adrianne,
Hope you are feeling better. Clayton did a good job on his fire engine.
Happy Groundhog's day!
Adrianne,
I hope you feel better soon. I love your blog and seeing the pics of the kids.
~Elizabeth
Post a Comment