Up to the highest height!
Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite!
-Mary Poppins movie-
This breezy afternoon was a perfect one for kite flying at the Rose Bowl field. At one point, four fighter jets flew overhead. You can barely see them in between the kite's ribbons.
4 comments:
How fun! I haven't flown a kite in such a long time. We have new kites for Noah and Bronwen and now we're just waiting for the kite weather oh March to arrive in Indiana. Have a great Monday!
I love flying kites the pics are great. It looks very nice there.
Hi Ade,
Wow! Does that ever look like fun!! Is that the kite that Clayton received for Christmas? You got some beautiful pictures! Thanks once again for sharing!!!
Mom Rack
I miss all of you like crazy!!!!!!
Sad to miss out on the kite flying. Looks so fun! Hope to find a time when we can fly kites together. Love you guys.
Karin
Post a Comment