Emma has lately been putting things in the WRONG places...Clayton's green dinosaur down the bathtub drain,
a Tigger figurine down the toilet (which makes us have to use the plunger a lot...),
and the other day it was a GREEN PEA up her nose. I left her alone eating her lunch and when I came out from the kitchen, she was sniffing and acting like she needed to blow her nose. She still had some peas on her plate and I had the idea to check up her nose. Sure enough! I ran to get a tweezers but Jeff told her to just "blow." She did, and in Clay's words, "It shot out like a rocket!
So, she's good as new again. :)
3 comments:
Said as only a boy can say it "it shot out like a rocket!" Hilarious!
LOVE it!
Karin
Thanks! There will be more to come as we unwrap and decorate it. It's a whole big thing for us ;)
The music is really simple. Just click on "create a playlist" on my player and follow the directions to set up a free account and create your own play list. It's pretty easy and I am not that computer savy. Just a word of warning though, I found a few songs that had good titles,(jingle bells for example) but filthy lyrics - with no clue as to who is singing - so you might want to go through it after the kids are in bed. Let me know if you have any problems and happy hunting:)
I love the picture of Jeff and the kids with your Christmas tree.
Post a Comment