This morning Jeff made pumpkin pancakes for us. Yum! We got the idea when we were walking by "Harry and David" store this week. We went in to taste some samples and noticed they were selling pumpkin spice pancake mix. Jeff said, "I think we could make these at home!" So, last night he googled it and found a recipe. A fun treat! I have the best husband ever. :)
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Pumpkin Pancakes
This morning Jeff made pumpkin pancakes for us. Yum! We got the idea when we were walking by "Harry and David" store this week. We went in to taste some samples and noticed they were selling pumpkin spice pancake mix. Jeff said, "I think we could make these at home!" So, last night he googled it and found a recipe. A fun treat! I have the best husband ever. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great Ade!! What a nice treat to not have to cook dinner and even better when it's made with love by your husband. :) Go Jeff!!
What are you all doing for Thanksgiving??
Hi Ade,
What a guy...........I'm impressed..of course, I am a bit prejudiced, I suppose. Sounds delicious.
I sure will be thinking of all of you alot this week.
I love you and miss you,
"Mom"
Post a Comment