
I bought a gingerbread cookie mix at the store this week and last night we made a house with it! Jeff was the architect who made the blueprint. I was the baker, and the kids were the decorators. They loved putting M & M's on the roof and also eating a few...

The final product. Clay wanted to use malted milk balls as rocks, and we used pretzels as wood pieces for a fence and shutters. It was fun to get creative with food and see what we could make. This will definitely be a Reichanadter Christmas Tradition from now on!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I think I have a mold somewhere around here. You've inspired me to find it! Thanks! ;)
I don't have anymore pictures of the wedding, we sat in the back because Wyatt was with us and the pictures didn't turn out very well. If you have facebook, Emily has some on her account.
I have always wanted to make one of those and my grandma bought us one last year, but of course, I'm sure it is much more fun with children, so we never put it together...might have to get it out yet...
Looks great!! We put one together as well this weekend, but it was a kit. :) WE do put one together every year and the kids look forward to it.
Your kids are very creative, thats awesome!!
Adrianne,
I stumbled onto your blog through Jen's. Love your blog...I'm so excited to see how much the Lord is blessing you with new friends, and family visits a job. May the Lord bless you richly.
Candy Muhme
Post a Comment