Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Decorating for Christmas

I have always loved to decorate for Christmas. Just in the past few years I have begun to collect old, shabby things, and I like to use them at Christmastime especially. This year I decorated with seashells, vintage glass "Shiney Brite" ornaments in a mason jar, old books, pinecones, and white ironstone.

3 comments:

Candy said...

Very Pretty, Adrianne
Candy Muhme

Kelly said...

I love it! I am here in Texas with my cousin Pam and we are "crafting"! Oh I wish you were here! I am working on your Christmas present:) Cant wait to see you!

jeny said...

I'm a bit behind in blogging, but I wanted to thank you for your Thanksgiving wishes. We did have a wonderful time with Jayme and the rest of the family. It was somewhat magical! And then she had to leave too soon . . . but only 3 weeks until their Christmas visit! (I guess it's actually only 2 now)
I've enjoyed your recent posts of how you are getting ready for the holidays. Take care!

p.s. how did the snowflakes turn out? ;)