Yesterday we drove two hours to La Jolla (near San Diego) for my cousin Bekah's sunset wedding. It was a gorgeous evening and a touching ceremony. May the Lord bless you and keep you, Bekah and Jesse!
My cousin Andy, Bekah's older brother, did the ceremony....very meaningful.
It was a beautiful California day and the kids enjoyed playing at the beach in the afternoon.
I just love little girls and their swimsuit ruffles...
Emma had fun running away from the cold ocean water.

4 comments:
Looks like a beautiful ceremony. My cousin got married like that a year ago. I would have loved to have gone. That's neat how you were able to go. Thanks for the pics!
Beautiful!!!
I was wondering if you got my email w/ the recipe for the choc cake and if so, have you tried making it yet??
Hope your day was blessed!!!
Thanks for putting these pics up, Ade. Bekah looked gorgeous, and I LOVE the picture of Andy giving the charge to her. That is one they will want to frame!! Glad you could make it to the wedding. I'm sure that meant a lot to Bekah and Jesse.
Beautiful! I've always wanted to go to a wedding on a beach. Looks like it was a memorable day. And the pictures are gorgeous, by the way.....going to the beach, in a swimsuit, in November...I guess California has some perks!
Post a Comment