Friday, November 2, 2007

A blank piece of paper

Last week I had just finished reading some Bible stories to the kids and I needed to get some things done. I gave them each a blank piece of paper and told them to draw the story of Daniel and the Lion's Den... Here is Clayton's rendition. He even drew a hole on the top, for Daniel to be thrown down, and also a hot air balloon in the upper right corner. I love his creativity!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

I love children's artwork! He is very good...thanks for sharing :o)

Christine said...

That is wonderful! I once had the girls draw pictures for the entire book of Mark. After our morning reading, they would draw a picture, just like Clayton did, and after a couple months, we had an illustrated version of Mark to keep forever. Their artwork is a treasure, isn't it? I love his drawing of Daniel - well I think it's Daniel anyway. ;)

Lori said...

Thank you for sharing that priceless little work of art on your blog! What a great way to applaud his creativity!!
I love the picture I took of it when I was there:)
Oh how I miss all of you!!!!
"Mom"