Thursday, November 8, 2007

32

This morning Clayton asked how many days til Christmas. So, we decided to make a paper chain that counts down how many days til we fly back to Indiana. 32! He wanted to hang it on his bed.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That was so creative!! Good for you! :) Im lacking in the creative dept, except when it comes to baking and cooking-- that I can do! Your kids are adorable!!
Hope you're having a great Thursday.

Pamela Buckley said...

A paper chain count down to Christmas!? what a great idea!!
I might make one for my housemate...he's pretty excited & impatient about Christmas, too!
:)

Lori said...

Hello Ade, we're counting the days too!! I am so excited! I can hardly believe that Christmas is so close! I was in Walmart and K-Mart today listening to Christmas music. Oh my goodness!
Clayton and Emma, it won't be long...how many more days? Just 30 till we get to see you again...Mousie is very excited too!!
Love you all,
"Mom"