Clayton's 9th birthday was yesterday. In his card I wrote:
"I love watching you grow up! I'm so glad God gave us you to be our son...You have an adventurous spirit. I like to see you climb trees, make forts, and explore when we go for hikes. And, you're a hard worker. You helped Daddy build the fence while I was gone (out-of-town). He told me it was a two-man job, and you were the other man! He couldn't have done it without you. You also have a tender heart towards God. I love to hear the songs you sing when you're playing alone in your room. The other day you were singing, "My heart will sing...no other Name...Jesus, Jesus." I pray that Jesus is always the song in your heart."
We love you to the moon and back, Clay! Happy Birthday.
"I love watching you grow up! I'm so glad God gave us you to be our son...You have an adventurous spirit. I like to see you climb trees, make forts, and explore when we go for hikes. And, you're a hard worker. You helped Daddy build the fence while I was gone (out-of-town). He told me it was a two-man job, and you were the other man! He couldn't have done it without you. You also have a tender heart towards God. I love to hear the songs you sing when you're playing alone in your room. The other day you were singing, "My heart will sing...no other Name...Jesus, Jesus." I pray that Jesus is always the song in your heart."
We love you to the moon and back, Clay! Happy Birthday.
5 comments:
You're the most awesome 9 year old I know, Clayton Scott Reichanadter!
You make me sooooooooooo HAPPY, and I love love love you like crazy!!!!!!!!!!! Grama Rack
Clayton, all your friends on the other side of the world say "Happy Birthday to Clayton" (say that with your best Indian accent :)
I love you son and am so proud of you. Be a great helper for Mama, ok!
Dad
Happy 9th birthday Clayton!! We all love you sooooooo much!!!! You are AWESOME and we can't wait to be with you again. :)
Lots of love, All the Rieses :)
Aw that is so cool. And that is a great song! :) Happy Birthday, Clay!
-Aunt Aud
Happy Birthday to the 9-year-old who is trying to shoot me with his NERF gun while I'm typing this. Good thing I love you forever and always!
G'ma Jan
Post a Comment