Love it, Adrienne!! Can't wait to see him in a week :)!!! These pictures remind me of a fun thing that I used to let my day care children do - I would let them paint our fence with water. :) I would give each of them a bucket of water, and a nice paint brush, and they would have so much fun!!!! Enjoy these magical days with Hudson...I know you are!!! Mom R
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
4 comments:
oh, i just want to squeeze him!!!! too cute!
Too funny! My girls were doing the same thing yesterday thing yesterday on their swing set!
Joyce
Love it, Adrienne!! Can't wait to see him in a week :)!!! These pictures remind me of a fun thing that I used to let my day care children do - I would let them paint our fence with water. :) I would give each of them a bucket of water, and a nice paint brush, and they would have so much fun!!!!
Enjoy these magical days with Hudson...I know you are!!! Mom R
Hey, I would hire that kid! Grandpa Rack
Post a Comment