Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fun with the Girls

Emma and I have gotten to have a few weekends of girl time with her grandmas, aunts, and cousins. We went to Nashville recently to visit the Rieses and watch Ashlyn's (13) beautiful ballet recital.  We also celebrated Emma's birthday together.
Then the next week, my mom came for special person day at Em's school and ate out at Taste with Hudson and me.  I'm very thankful to have the influence of these women in our lives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings abound for sure!!!!!!!!! My cup is full and running over! Looking forward to this week-end too!!!!!! Mom and Grama Rack

Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute! Love girl time : ) Looking forward to getting to see you girls soon!
-Audra

Jan Lehman said...

What a great "Taste" of Indy I had with all of you. Thanks for inviting me!
~Mom