Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lawn Mower Fun

This made me smile...looks like Grandpa Rack has found some little rascals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That was too much for....for all of us!!! I can't believe how many pictures I have of that event!!!! That was one very happy Grampa!!!!!!! We sure loved having you with us for a couple of days, Ade! Love you, Mom Rack

Anonymous said...

oops...meant to say "too much FUN for all of us!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrienne, This is Carla Oplinger. I keep on forgetting to comment on the princess cake toppers. Lori showed me the picture. What a sweet pic! But then I saw this pic! It cracked me up! Mr. R's hands are off the wheel staring straight ahead...then you have little Hudson who is "driving" staring straight into the camera with the cutest smile on his face! Not watching where he is going...How sweet is that! I love the pic with Mr. E. too! Such a sweet sweet man. Have a good day!