
I had the best mother's day with Jeff and the kids. After church they made a picnic lunch and we took it to our favorite park in the area, Holliday Park. It was a gorgeous day and everything just seemed kind of magical with the sun streaming through and the beautiful spring colors.


This might be my last picture with just two kids... I am so thankful for them. For the ways they challenge my thinking, ask questions, explore, smell flowers, run, pray, and love.

I'm also thankful for my mom, grandma, and the mom and grandma I got when I married Jeff. I feel so blessed to have these amazing women in my life. I just read A. Ann's post
here called, "Dear Daughter, Dear Mom." Her pictures and way with words are inspiring. I think you'll be encouraged in your heart to read it too.
3 comments:
I can never thank God enough for the beautiful blessing of you in our lives, Adrienne. You are an inspiration to our entire family, a beautiful Mom to your three children, and the perfect wife for our Jeff! You're many gifts all wrapped up in one very special package named Adrienne! You are deep within our hearts and always in our prayers as you anticipate the birth of this new little life! We anxiously await the news!
All my love always, Mom Rack
Happy Mother's Day Ade!
Beautiful post again, Adrienne. The link to A. Ann is AMAZING! I printed up "the list"; I might personalize it for Audi's 21st birthday later this month. So much wisdom... Loved #14 about posture. ;)
I love you so.
Mom
Post a Comment