Joshua 3:4 : “You have never been this way before.”
This is a new day for you, but He who loves you meets you at the gate of the day, and at the gate of the new month, and He says, “Fear not, the Lord will give you strength; the Lord will bless you with peace”(Psalm 29:11).
So for you, whatever this new month brings, may you rest in His grace and peace knowing that God meets you right where you are and His presence will go with you.
6 comments:
This is exactly what I needed going into this month too. Thanks, Adrienne. I'll be praying for you as you anticipate the coming of this new little one. I'm so excited for you! Boy or girl--can't wait to hear!
What a great way to end the day. I am wondering what this month will bring as I deal with some new health issues. God is faithful.
Thanks for phone call. G'ma Marge
Ade - praying for you as you are in the homestretch.......so excited!! I can't wait to see pics and hear names and such. Keep your head up, soon you'll be back to tying your shoes all by yourself. :)
What a beautiful May Day Blessing! Thank you for sharing! I love you dearly! And I am SOOOO S000000 excited!!! You are in my prayers and deep within my heart! Love you,
Mom Rack
Hey Adrienne! Just found your blog through Kelly (Fritz) and this was the perfect thing to read today. Glad to see all is well in your life!
ade,
God brought you and your new baby and delivery to mind last night. praying for you,
jenni b.
Post a Comment