Bag packed for hospital, with my favorite magazine (Country Living)? Check.
Camera charged? Check.
Baby's due date has come and gone, so this week we have been able to get more projects done around the house. It's crazy to think that we might have a child born in June this time... but that gives us a different birthday month for at least one of our kids!
We're excited to meet this little person soon. Hopefully my next post will include some pictures and good news!
12 comments:
How exciting...I love that magazine too!!! I look forward to hearing the good news!! I am praying for you Adrienne...every day! Love, Melissa
Hi sweet Ade,
Your post made me smile...remember when you and I did the Wedding Co-ordinator/Bride check list for Christian Women's Club before the wedding? A fun memory for me.
Well, the best part about waiting, is knowing that God isn't. He has a perfect time assigned, and I'm so excited to see when that time is! Love you all, and praying for you faithfully!
"Grama in Waiting"...
Grama Rack
Thinking about you every day and my
heart skips a beat when I hear the phone ring. Babies come when they are ready. Waiting is also exciting! Love you all, G'm Marge
thinking of you alot these days Adrienne. God's blessings on you and your appointed day, and prayers that all will go well. Can't wait to meet number three!
Adrienne! I think about you every day and jump when my phone rings...maybe they just got the due date wrong? I hope you are comfortable enough. You seem incredibly strong and nonchalant about your pregnancies ;o) Try to have a relaxing Memorial Day Weekend!
Praying for all of you! We look forward to hearing the good news! Love to you all,
Karin
Okay, but you wouldn't have been able to go to the parade this afternoon if you'd already had the baby. And what a terrific parade it was, with those huge balloons, colorful floats, resounding bands, the Butler basketball team, and the 33 Indy 500 drivers! Loved it! Love you!
Mom Lehman
PS As Chuck Rapp assured me when I was 4 days overdue with Amanda: "I've never yet seen a pregnant woman who didn't eventually have the baby--you won't be the first!"
Can't wait to hear the wonderful news Adrienne!!! I'm so proud of you for waiting patiently and choosing to enjoy these days and make the most of this time. ;) I love you and am praying for you every day!! Give the kids a big hug - Jeffrey too!! :) Love ya, Melissa
Ade, maybe we'll be in the hospital at the same time. :) Can't wait to see your post on this new little one...
Woo hoo! SOON! How exciting....I will check back daily for the great news! Love, Kate
Post a Comment