Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rainy Day

4 comments:

Susanna said...

SOOOOO cute! I need to start doing this some - just posting a picture without journaling anything. Actually, I just need to start blogging *something*! My slow computer is my excuse. :) Praying Baby comes today or tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Clay and Emma, isn't a rainy day so fun?...I'm so glad we got to be with you last week-end and got to go to the Splash Pad...that was kind of like playing in the rain, wasn't it!! So fun!! Miss you a bunch...hope to see all 5 of you next week-end. Mom will have to change her blog to "the5racks", won't she !!! :) :) :) :) :)
Lots of love and extra prayers!
Grama Rack

Christine said...

Girl, are you still waiting?!! You poor thing! I'm praying!!

pammycakes said...

i'm waiting too....can't wait to hear what you have and what the name is....:)