Monday, May 18, 2009

Four

May 18--Happy Birthday, Emma Natalie. Your spunk, song, dramatic hand gestures, and facial expressions have attracted quite a fan club around here. I love it that in your own nurturing way you ask so often if you can help “put the boys to bed,” even though they’re all older than you are!

I love to watch you play the role of princess as all the Indian knights chase after to rescue you.

I love to see you give Daddy butterfly kisses and whisper little secrets in his ear. You always giggle when he calls you his little cupcake.

Keep on skipping, hopping, singing, and smelling the flowers. Lulu, we love you to the moon and back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY Birthday, Emmy Lou,
Always and forever, we're crazy 'bout you.
"Fancy Nancy" in pink or red,
Come home please and put ME to bed!

05.18.05 was a very happy day!
Hearts and Hugs,
G'ma Jan

Anonymous said...

Happy happy 4th birthday Sweet Emma Lulu!!! Have you been thinking about what kind of cake you would like Grama to make for you? I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!
Grampa and I are counting the days down on our calendar...we'll see you in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 more days!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!
Love you, love you, love you! Love you! Grama Rack

Christine said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! I hope you have a happy day.

Ade, she is stunning! I'm afraid she has many more chasing boys in her future! She's a heart breaker already...such sweetness!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th birthday sweet Emma!!!! Your heart is so full of love, joy, laughter and sweetness and it spills out to everyone around you! :) We can hardly wait to see you in June!!!!! Lots and lots of hugs and love,
Uncle Eric, Aunt Melissa, Cassia, Ashlyn, Hunter and Zachary :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

We love you!

The Candy Family