Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A weekend of celebrations

Clay's birthday wish was to go camping. On Friday, Jeff took Clay and Em and another dad and kids to Buckhorn to spend the night. They ate cupcakes, swung on a rope swing, and had a great time.
For Emma's birthday on Sunday, we went to the beach. Monday we had a princess tea party with Piper, Sophia, and their moms, Amy and Ingrid. We ate "castle cake" and then painted the girls' nails. So fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! And I love you for helping to make it all possible! You're a great Mom, Mama Ade, and I applaud you!!!
I LOVE YOU!
The other Mama Rack

The Holdens said...

What great birthdays. I especially love the tea party. What a fun girly thing to do. Hope you guys are doing well and surviving the end of spring quarter.

NotSuchACityGirl said...

well, that sound fun. What girl doesn't love a party! Is school almost done?

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing Brave Clayton on the rope swing! Who was the other little boy besides Micah and Josh?

And Emma, I certainly hope we can have a tea party and paint nails when you are here this summer.

Sure love you all! Thanks for all the great pics, Adrienne. It helps us to feel like we're a part of your celebrations!

G'ma Jan

Susanna said...

How amazing and impressive. Your children don't even know how lucky they are to have a Dad who will take them camping w/ friends and a mom who will make a princess party happen! Love the pictures!

Kathy said...

Love the Princess cake, Adrienne! I found my idea in a Wilton beginner cake decorating book. . . I'm definitely in the beginning stages of decorating. :)