--waste basket liner
--wet swimsuit holder for after the beach
--library book bag
--doggie doo-doo remover
--lunch carrier
But, have you ever WORN a plastic bag? Clayton tried it out today. Here's his invention:
"The plastic baggie onesie"--for those hot days when you need something to wear, but cotton is too heavy.
4 comments:
Hey Clay man, you are looking really really cool in your stylin' plastic bag outfit! Love you, Buddy! Can't wait to have one of your bear hugs again!!! Have a really fun day, okay? Grama Rack
Hi Ade, I don't know what all I do with my plastic bags, but I do re-use them. I carry alot of things to and from school in them, send people home with things in them, use them in waste baskets, etc. My thing is though, that I think the grocery stores give us too many of them. I would rather see them make them just a little stronger, and fill them up a little more. I never can believe how many I have when I get home from the store and they're all about 1/3 to 1/2 full.
Anyway, does your whole family have one of Clay's inventions? I'd like to see a family picture of that:) !!!
Have a great day,
Love, Mom Rack
What a character he is! Did he find the plastic to be too hot after all? We use them for trash bags and doggie doo!
I have never seen that before :) very interesting
i couldn't pass up a comment on this picture - hilarious. :) clayton's going to love that picture when you pull it out in his teen years. all of our plastic bags currently go to Natalie's room to be filled up with used diapers.
Post a Comment