Sunday, May 18, 2008

Three




Dear Emma Natalie,
Three years ago today, we heard, "It's a girl!" and I screamed for joy at the surprise.

You bring us delight with your bright eyes and tender heart (lots of hugs, smooches, butterfly and eskimo kisses), your drama ("Mama, I'm SUPER thirsty..." or "But, I'm FREEZIN' cold!"), and your joy in dress-up, singing, dancing, caring for your baby dolls, and smelling flowers.

I love you, Little Lulu.

9 comments:

NotSuchACityGirl said...

That is so wonderful. I forgot that they were so close together.

Carrie said...

Both of your kids hair cracks me up. Dark as night when they are born then little toeheads. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Emma Lulu, What a wonder you are to this Grama's heart. I love you, Sweetheart. Thank you, Ade, for sharing those 3 years of pictures....soooooo precious!!!!!!!
Grama and Mom Rack

Anonymous said...

Emmy Lulu, You just keep getting sweeter & sweeter. I love you pookie. Grandpa Rack

jeny said...

Happy Birthday kids! and to you too Mom and Dad. What precious little gifts. Did you make the horse cake?

Candy Family said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Love that dark hair when she was born. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!
We can't wait to hear about your Princess Party and Castle Cake! We love you SO much!
Grandpa Dave & Grandma Jan
Aunts Audi and Amanda

Unknown said...

awe happy bday to those little beauties! love you both! wish i was there to give you big hugs, or bring ballons over on your bday! :) miss you!

jenni blodgett said...

ade, i love reading your letters/birthday tribute to your kids! and the sweet pics too! thanks for taking the time to blog.