We welcome the rain. It's been a long time since we've seen it. Yesterday our kids loved playing in it...running, dancing, sliding down the "water slide" at the playground, and sloshing through puddles. We ran home from the playground getting pelted with hail and looked like wet rats when we got back.
The thing I love about the rain is how it makes everything clean...and green again.
3 comments:
Ade! my mom and i just looked at you pictures that you sent me the link to on snapfish... so cute! oh i love those lil kiddos! :) glori told me that they'll be here for a while this summer! cant wait to see you all! xoxo!
britt
Ade,
I have loved checking out your blog from time to time. Praise the Lord for modern tech. Your beautiful kiddos have grown so much! Just want you to know we miss your smiling faces! Tammy Cripe
I love that picture, Ade. So sweet. I'm so glad it didn't rain last week-end for the camping trip!! Hope you're having a great week-end!
Love you Ade
Love you Jeff
Love you Clay
Love you Emma
Mom and Grama Rack
Post a Comment