
Today Jeff installed Skype and we called our cousins Cassia, Ashlyn, Hunter, and Zach and Uncle Eric in Franklin, TN. Skype is a program that lets you talk for free over the internet. A little camera on the tops of our screens filmed us while we talked to each other. It was amazing to see them talking to us as if we were face to face! We're hooked.
6 comments:
Wow! You guys are going techno! Okay, now the grandparents have to figure it out. I know that Amanda is into Skype in India, and it is truly amazing.
Love,
Mom Lehman
PS Don't EVEN think this can substitute for live visits...
You guys have it, Meliss & Eric have it, Scott & Jayme have it. Okay, you're going to drag us, but probably not "kicking and screaming" into the 21st. Century! We have been looking at it, and now we just need to do it!
Love to you "Skypers". Dad Rack
Ok, I'll skype you this week! It is so much fun! We got the microsoft web cam on ebay for around $20 for those of you who are looking:) Very easy to install too!
You are right little girls love when you paint their nails. I am on skype too. I love it I can talk to my parents when I am in Chicago and even to my friend in India!
I love skyping with Jayme and since I cannot just hop on a plane to Boston, it is an acceptable substitute!
We got to visit with her on her birthday this way.
Post a Comment