This weekend I went to a church sale where I found a pair of $1 cowgirl boots for Emma. They are her new favorite shoes to wear. Today she paired them with a dress and her trucker hat. I guess they say, "Anything goes" with style nowadays...
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Absolutely darling! As Aunt Martha would say, "Wear it with confidence." Adrienne, could you please be on the lookout for a size 8 for me? Love and miss you all! Mom Lehman
I love your blog, Adrienne, and especially the pictures, even though it takes the dial-up awhile to download them. (worth the wait!) Right now your mom is here at my house to see my new computer. Love you! Grandma Marge
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
8 comments:
Absolutely darling! As Aunt Martha would say, "Wear it with confidence." Adrienne, could you please be on the lookout for a size 8 for me?
Love and miss you all!
Mom Lehman
Good find, Adrienne! So cute!
I love your blog, Adrienne, and especially the pictures, even though it takes the dial-up awhile to download them. (worth the wait!) Right now your mom is here at my house to see my new computer.
Love you!
Grandma Marge
You go, girl! Love it! :)
go emma! love the pink....i think she's ready for a rascal flatts concert : )
-aunt audi
I had a pair of red glitter covered ones when i was her age They were lots of fun :)
Emma LuLu - You are the best! I , love it because it is so totally YOU! Have fun!
Love you, Grama Rack
totally works, rock it girl :)
Post a Comment