Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Friends

Jeff and Krista, our good friends from Elkhart, came to visit us last weekend. We went out for dinner at Houston's, hiked through the woods, and enjoyed the beauty of a beach in Malibu. My favorite part was our late-night talks and laughing til our sides hurt!
Thanks for coming out, Jeff and Krista! We had such a wonderful time with you. We love you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Adrienne,
Thank you for providing that perfect get-away for Hoosiers tired of the "perma-cloud!" And I LOVE how many "lifetime friends" you have. Deep friendships are the absolute glue of life.
Love always,
G'ma Jan
P.S. I had to click the "girl's" picture big, just so I could see Emma's attitude. (When's she gonna' be 3?!) :-)

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE........I'M NEXT! SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT!
LOVE YOU ALL!
MOM RACK

Anonymous said...

HI CLAYTON AND EMMA! I GET TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW NIGHT! LET'S DO BIG BEAR HUGS, OKAY?
LOVE YOU BUNCHES!
GRAMA RACK

Krista Burden said...

I love the pictures and I love you even more! We had a blast with you guys... especially, our late night talks. Lots of "food for thought", too! I miss you already! xoxo, Krista

NotSuchACityGirl said...

You guy have a lot of visitors. It looks like you had a great time. :)

Kelly said...

I am so glad you guys had a perfect time together:) I am trying not to be envious:)

Jayme said...

What fun!! They must have left the kids in Indiana...wish it was our turn to see those breathtaking scapes :o(