
This past weekend we went to Joshua Tree National Park with several of our friends from Fuller. It was fun to explore the desert, climb around on the rocks, and enjoy good times with friends. I loved the fact that the boulders were accessible to anyone. Kids and adults could climb to their hearts' content.
Here Jeff takes the hill.

We saw some beautiful desert flowers.

The Motley Crew
5 comments:
Hey Ade!! That is so crazy that we both have 2 May babies and one even on the same day! =) Yes, May is a great month!! What are you doing for their b-days? Are you doing one or two parties? I will probably combine and do both of them on the 18th since it's a Saturday.... but, we'll see. They are both young enough that they won't remember....so I still have a few yrs. My older brother and I have the SAME b-day and always had our parties together....i remember it always being fun.
Let me know if you have any great party ideas...I was thinking of maybe a Tonka Truck for Lucas' cake...we r all about the BOY stuff with him- haha!! We've had out fix of pink/purple and princesses. =)
Hope you had a great weekend! Looks like you had a great time hiking.
~Love to the fam!!
CA looks beautiful!
You look like you are having so much fun.
It does look beautiful, but I agree that Big Sur was perfect for the week that I was there! Love you all, Mom Rack
I love that you explore so much of the beauty you find yourself in there in California. And what a blessing that you share it with all of us.
Cool. Isn't the Joshua Tree supposed to be the oldest trees in the world? Like, a couple thousand years??
Post a Comment