sin had left a crimson stain He washed it white as snow
-Elvina Hall, 1865
Oh, praise the One who paid my debt
and raised this life up from the dead
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Adrienne, Our God is awesome Amen! Your mom told me about your blog and it is wonderful site. And your kids are adorable! I always think of you whenever I see a Shirley Temple movie on tv as the little girl who liked to watch them when I babysat for you Love, Diane Swihart
Ade, Our conversation last night was such an awesome blessing to me. Keep your eyes on Lord, I can't wait to see where you and your family will go! Your friend, Tam
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
2 comments:
Adrienne,
Our God is awesome Amen! Your mom told me about your blog and it is wonderful site. And your kids are adorable! I always think of you whenever I see a Shirley Temple movie on tv as the little girl who liked to watch them when I babysat for you
Love, Diane Swihart
Ade, Our conversation last night was such an awesome blessing to me. Keep your eyes on Lord, I can't wait to see where you and your family will go! Your friend, Tam
Post a Comment