Wow! Were we really in those sunny pictures just two days ago?! Back home again in Indiana... the forecast is calling for sleeting rain and snow--the NERVE on spring equinox, even! Ade & Jeff, you were wonderful hosts. Thanks for the hospitality; a week simply wasn't enough, but then again no time with Clayton & Emma is ever enough. Now I'm starting to sound like the sweet blue-eyed, pigtailed girl who is always wanting just one more. ("No, two!") Sure love you all! Mom Lehman
Oh, Ade, what a beautiful time you must have enjoyed together!! I'm so thankful for our precious families - we've so much to be greatful for, don't we. It's Good Friday, and tonite we're going to hear Jayme sing at her parent's church. Blessings abound!! Can't wait to see you! We need to talk about the camping aspect of it all. I haven't done that for a very long time. I'm excited! Praying for Jeff today! Love you, Mom Rack
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
6 comments:
We all loved the pictures of Shamu! Looks like you all had a great time. Lots of memories made I am sure:)
The sunset it beautiful and coloring eggs is fun :D
So glad you were able to have a special time with your family!
i'm happy you guys had so much fun!
Wow! Were we really in those sunny pictures just two days ago?! Back home again in Indiana... the forecast is calling for sleeting rain and snow--the NERVE on spring equinox, even! Ade & Jeff, you were wonderful hosts. Thanks for the hospitality; a week simply wasn't enough, but then again no time with Clayton & Emma is ever enough. Now I'm starting to sound like the sweet blue-eyed, pigtailed girl who is always wanting just one more. ("No, two!")
Sure love you all!
Mom Lehman
Oh, Ade, what a beautiful time you must have enjoyed together!! I'm so thankful for our precious families - we've so much to be greatful for, don't we. It's Good Friday, and tonite we're going to hear Jayme sing at her parent's church. Blessings abound!! Can't wait to see you! We need to talk about the camping aspect of it all. I haven't done that for a very long time. I'm excited!
Praying for Jeff today!
Love you, Mom Rack
Post a Comment