Sunday, March 16, 2008
The Lehmans come to town
We're having a great time with my parents and sister Audra this week. We drove to San Diego and spent a day at Sea World.
Clay and Emma loved the animals and shows. We even saw Jaws...
Here we are trying to look like movie stars in our big sunglasses... Amanda, we are missing you!
That night ended with a sunset at Mission Beach.
The next day we visited 120 year old, Victorian Hotel Del Coranado on Coronado Island.
We ended our time in San Diego at Balboa park, seeing a museum and the beautiful Spanish architecture there. I'm so thankful for my family being able to come out to see us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. It is great when family and friends come to see visit. I hope the rest of their visit goes well :) Love you guys
It looks like you are having a fun time. You have a beautiful family. It was great to see pictures of your mom and dad. and Audra! Wow! Hope you are doing great. I miss keeping in touch.
Jessica (from Speedway)
iujess@hotmail.com
hi Ade,
looks like a really great time! I can only imagine how delighted the kids were with Sea World!! Can hardly wait til it's "my turn" to come!! Enjoy every second of their visit - I know you will!
We had Jayme for dinner yesterday, and she and I are going out for breakfast tomorrow before I go to work. Have a great day!
Love you, Mom Rack
i continue to love checking your blog and seeing bits of your CA life! have a wonderful time with your ageless parents! you two lehman sisters DO look like movie stars!
Hey Ade! I'm so glad I found your blog. I was looking through Jen Jackson's and found one of your comments and I was like "Aww it's Aderienne!!" I love your pictures! The kids are so big now!! I can't believe how big Emma is. Wow! It looks like you're having a good time out in CA. I miss seeing you around though. Hope all is well. Love ya!
Heather Collins
Sure enjoyed seeing your San Diego pictures. Craig and I spent our honeymoon there, and absolutely loved it!! Have you been to the Zoo or the Wild Animal Park - those were a couple of our highlights. Glad you're having fun with family!
Nice shades... I am missing YOU girls! Glad you all had a good time!!
Love from India!
Amanda :-)
Post a Comment