My favorite snack to eat lately has been avacados. I love to eat them with a dash of garlic, salt, and cumin. I use it as a dip for tortilla chips. Even Emma eats this with me!
My favorite snack is definitely popcorn (out of the pan no the microwave). Then if not that I like to have peanut M&Ms. Sometimes a really good orange is a great snack too.
Mmm I love avacado, but I am terribly allergic to them. One of my favorites is lime hummis with tortilla chips. And I could eat a bushel of grapefruit.
Hey Girl! I love avacado's! I have purchased quite a few the last couple of months:) You know if you add lime juice the mashed up avacado will stay bright green in a seeled tight container. It gives a good flavor to it as well:)
yummy, i eat 2-3 avocados a week too! i like mine sliced with a pinch of sea salt or just a touch of honey dijon dressing, but i can't wait to try your recipe...i also love mom rack's homemade caramel popcorn - that stuff got me thru' the winter :)
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
8 comments:
My favorite snack is definitely popcorn (out of the pan no the microwave). Then if not that I like to have peanut M&Ms. Sometimes a really good orange is a great snack too.
Mmm I love avacado, but I am terribly allergic to them. One of my favorites is lime hummis with tortilla chips. And I could eat a bushel of grapefruit.
yummy - let's have some of that too, when I come out:)(4 weeks from Thursday:)
Love you,
Mom Rack
I love peanut butter on apple slices or on celery...or a gooey brownie always does nicely too.
avacado?? you're turning into a true californian!!! :-)
Hey Girl! I love avacado's! I have purchased quite a few the last couple of months:) You know if you add lime juice the mashed up avacado will stay bright green in a seeled tight container. It gives a good flavor to it as well:)
My fav snack food is ... ice cream. mmmmmm, yummy! That or if I want to be healthy, some sort of fruit.
yummy, i eat 2-3 avocados a week too! i like mine sliced with a pinch of sea salt or just a touch of honey dijon dressing, but i can't wait to try your recipe...i also love mom rack's homemade caramel popcorn - that stuff got me thru' the winter :)
Post a Comment