Tonight we went trick-or-treating with four other families to a beautiful neighborhood in Pasadena. It was so different to have the weather in the seventies and to be walking on a palm tree lined street on Halloween. We planned our route so we'd trick-or-treat at the house from "Father of the Bride" movie. My girlfriends and I sneakily peeked in the windows while our kids got candy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it!! They are too cute! It is a plus to have nice weather for Halloween-- but we were in the 80's. Be careful, though, we are getting a "cold front" and so the high on Monday will only be 80. Yeah.... :) We've been here for over 2 1/2 years and something still seems wrong about these seasons(lack of) and ALL the heat.
Anyway, I loved your Christmas cards as well. What a talent!! That's a nice little side business to have. Did I read correctly somewhere that you work at a restaurant also? What do you do?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend... much love from the Nolettes on the other sunny coast.
Post a Comment