
Some friends of ours from Elkhart overnighted us their season tickets so we could go to the Notre Dame vs. UCLA game. We walked 2 miles from our apartment to the Rose Bowl with Clayton and cheered the Irish to a 20-6 victory! Both ND touchdowns were scored on our end zone so we got to see a lot of action.
5 comments:
That's awesome! I was cheering them on too - only from my couch. I'm so glad you were there! Very cool.
Hi Ade!
What great pictures! And what a GRAND experience for the three of you!! GO IRISH! Beat Boston College!!
Can't wait to come out and see all of you...less than two weeks! HURRAY! I'll bring the fun pictures from Ashlyn's birthday and from being with Scott and Jayme - what a special special time we shared together:)
Love you all,
"Mom"
PS. Clayton, you look awesome in your NotreDame shirt....I heard you were doing push-ups in the air at the game. You are so cool!!!
Grampa and Grama Rack
I watched the Notre Dame game and was wondering in the back of my mind if somehow you guys would be there. I should have known. God's favor is all over you guys! It was a great game! Next time, could you overnight me, too?!
Love, Aunt Patty
Wow, exciting! You witnessed history... and I'm glad they won. :)
Oh, I'm so thrilled for you guys! What a blessing! I watched the game but never dreamed you would be there! Go Irish!! You must have been the lucky charms, 'cuz there was a lot of Irish luck goin' around that game! :)
Love you! JJ
Post a Comment