Saturday, October 27, 2007

Harvest Party



We dressed Clayton and Emma up tonight for the Harvest Party at Fuller. Clay was a dalmation and Emma, a ballerina. They loved riding ponies, jumping in a bounce house, sliding down the big blow-up slide, fishing for prizes, and eating cotton candy. It was great having Grandpa and Grandma Rack with us to meet our friends and see a glimpse of life at Fuller.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Cute kids!!! So happy for you that you have family in town-- how fun!!
Have a great rest of the weekend! Thanks for all your comments, it's been fun being in-touch now that we're both moms.

Kelly said...

So cute! I see you found costumes for the kids. I didn't have any luck here for you. Sorry about that! Have a great day worshiping tomorrow!

Carrie said...

I love the picture of the two of them. They are hilarious how they are looking at each other! So cute!

Amanda Seibert said...

Seriously, could your kids get ANY CUTER?!?!? :-)