Tonight Jeff whisked me away on a "early birthday" date night to Magnolia for dinner. What a quaint, beautiful surprise. We enjoyed wonderful food, a candlelit atmosphere, some of our favorite music, a delightful server,... I couldn't believe how special it was to stumble upon something like that. It's definitely one of my new favorites. When you come out to visit, we'll go to Magnolia.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Magnolia on Lake
Tonight Jeff whisked me away on a "early birthday" date night to Magnolia for dinner. What a quaint, beautiful surprise. We enjoyed wonderful food, a candlelit atmosphere, some of our favorite music, a delightful server,... I couldn't believe how special it was to stumble upon something like that. It's definitely one of my new favorites. When you come out to visit, we'll go to Magnolia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Enjoy your day!
God Bless!
Best,
Kara
It sounds wonderful. And I like that photo of you two. I would love to see it in black and white.
Awesome, Ade! What a sweetie! Enjoy your birthday in Chicago and Indiana...I'm so happy for you --and a little jealous ;o) Jeff's going to have his hands full!!
Hey Adrienne! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog... it's so nice to catch up with old friends and see how God has blessed them! Congrats on your beautiful family!!! I'm glad to be back in touch and I will definitely be checking your blog... so keep the pictures coming! Happy b-day by the way!! Great month, huh? My b-day is the 23rd... but this is the last yr we're counting: #29!! :)
Lots of love!
P.S.
Tell Jeff I said hello too!
Hi Ade,
What a beautiful place. I clicked on their website, and the pictures are so pretty...not a awesome as the picture ofthe two of you though!
See you in a couple of days!!! Hurray!!!
Also with re: to Em's hair, I can hardly believe it's that long...can't wait to hug her :)
Love you and happy birthday. We'll celebrate when we're together!
"Mom"
Post a Comment