Monday, October 22, 2007

Chicago

My parents flew me out to Chicago for my birthday. We had a great time! I watched Audra's volleyball games, hung out with my family and students at Moody, etc. They even had a birthday party for me! It was so nice to be in Chicago on a beautiful fall day. The leaves almost sparkled in the sunshine and gentle wind. Thanks, Dad and Mom. I love you! We sure missed you, Amanda! We talked about you often and wished you were here.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so glad you had a great weekend! I am sure it was beautiful there this time of year! I thought about you! Sorry I didn't call you Friday! I thought about it but never did. Hope you had a great day! Have fun with Carl and Lori!

Jayme said...

Oh Adrienne, I bet you had a wonderful time. Just seeing these pictures makes me miss Chicago! Now YOU have visitors this week! I hope everything turns out great for all of you!!

Amanda Seibert said...

Aww, I wish I could have been there too! What beautiful fall pictures!!! I miss Chicago and I miss YOU GUYS! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love you!