Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunlight

This is Clayton's Weather chart. We've had lots of gray days, but lately the sun has been peeking out a bit more. I like to see the brighter colors on Clay's page. As the sunlight streamed in our windows today and warmed up the room, it made me so happy! The kids both laid on the window seat just soaking in the sun.

Later I thought of the lyrics sung by Chris Tomlin, "He wraps Himself in light, and darkness tries to hide, and trembles at His voice... How great is our God."
I am so thankful that ours is a God of light, and in Him there is no darkness. He doesn't have a dark side. Daniel 2:20-22 says, "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His. He changes times and seasons... He reveals deep and hidden things; He knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with Him."

May we walk in the light of our Maker today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely enjoyed the sun in Chicago today too. Makes such a difference! So excited to see all of you in a few days... : )
-Audra

Anonymous said...

Thank you again, Ade...you have definitely "warmed" my heart :)
I'm so excited about this week-end!
Love you, Mom Rack

pammycakes said...

i love clayton's weather chart....darling....

Anonymous said...

When I was growing up we lived in a house that had a window seat like you have except that there were plants there. Lying there would have been more fun than looking at plants! Creative idea for the weather chart!!! G'ma Marge