Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sister

I love having sisters. They know what you're thinking before you say it, they can laugh with you, cry with you, know your favorite desserts or treats, and have all the inside jokes to make you smile.

One of my sisters, Audra, came to spend a few days with us last week during her spring break from college. She got to live life with us . . . homeschooling, reading books to the kids on the couch, trips to Lowe's and the grocery store, work projects around the house, etc. One morning she and I went out to Broad Ripple and found the cutest little boutique. We had such a fun morning chatting about life over a sandwich at Broad Ripple Bagel Shoppe and checking out some little stores around town. When we got home, she helped me paint trim in our garage. Thanks, sister! I love you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this is sweet. : ) It was so great to be able to spend some quality time with your family. Love you guys!
-Aud

Candy Family said...

So glad you had time with your sister. Aren't they the best?

Amanda Seibert said...

yeah, you do have some pretty amazing sisters... ;-)

Kelly said...

How fun! BTW...I thought you said you were pregnant! You look great:) Question is, will I even see you pregnant? We will be in Plymouth over Easter weekend:( Any other visits planned? I'll call you soon:)

Jennifer said...

i so concur :) my sister is my favorite person to hang out w/ too!